I understand that Get Together Institute Of Finance (Business Name) will prepare me to actively simulate trades for securities and/or other financial instruments. I understand that these simulations are not preparation to be a Licensed Broker in the Financial Industry and will not help me get a job.
None of our products/services will provide education to become a Licensed Broker in the financial industry, or licensing in any other profession, and no course of instruction will lead to any job, employment or professional certification.
We Help You Minimize Trading Risk
At Get Together Institute Of Finance (Business Name), we understand the risks involved in trading and emphasize risk management in our Strategy.
Do your Own Research
Our content is intended to be used and must be used for informational & Educational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on our analysis. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
We would like to draw your attention to the following important investment warnings.
- The value of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up;
- Investors may not get back the amount they invested – losing one’s shirt is a real risk;
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- Get Together Institute Of Finance’s Online Class will be conducted as per schedule of every batch and the curriculum as per our website.
- Learning may vary depending up on individuals, their time spent to learn and ability to grasp. Any difficulties related to online learning you may contact us [email protected] for further clarification on the course curriculum as mentioned in the website only.
- Re-scheduling of the program is subject to availability of seat in next batch. All final decisions will be final by the Get Together Institute Of Finance Management.
Declaration by Users
- I understand that Get Together Institute Of Finance will prepare me to actively Trade securities and/or other financial instruments for my own account at an appropriate financial firm which utilizes the Electronic transmissions of securities and other financial instruments orders to execute trades for its customers. I understand that this course is not preparation to be a Licensed Broker in the financial industry and will not help me get a job.
- Get Together Institute Of Finance Training Program should not be construe as a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security or the suitability of any investment strategy for Student.
- All analysis of the Get Together Institute Of Finance Training Program should not be considered for buy and sell members are encouraged to speak with a licensed representative of their choice regarding the appropriateness of investing/trading or of any particular investment/trading strategy.
- Get Together Institute Of Finance as a company or an individual representing Get Together Institute Of Finance is not responsible for any profit & loss incurred on the analysis published in any social media platform.
- Buy / Sell Analysis of certain stocks provided in our social media platform are strictly for Paper / Dummy Practice, and for Educational Purpose to understand the Stock Market Movement.
- DISCLAIMER: Futures, stocks and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of futures, stocks and options may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The impact of seasonal and geopolitical events is already factored into market prices. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
- If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
- All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
- PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS.
- THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE HELP CREATE A MECHANICAL RULE BASED TRADING SYSTEM AND IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. WE DO NOT AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COMPENSATION FROM ANY COMPANY WHOSE STOCK APPEARS ON THIS SITE OR IN OUR SERVICES
Important Risk Disclosure
THE RISK OF TRADING CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL AND EACH INVESTOR AND/OR TRADER MUST CONSIDER WHETHER THIS IS A SUITABLE INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
IT SHOULD NOT BE ASSUMED THAT THE METHODS OR TECHNIQUES PRESENTED WILL BE PROFITABLE OR THAT THEY WILL NOT RESULT IN LOSSES. PAST RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. EXAMPLES PRESENTED ON OUR SITES AND ITS SERVICES ARE FOR SIMULATION PURPOSES ONLY. THESE SET-UPS ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS OF ANY ORDER TO BUY OR SELL. THE AUTHORS, THE OWNER, THE PUBLISHER, AND ALL AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TRADING RESULTS.